Friday 20 January 2012

Pretty Polariods


                                     

 I am a huuuuge photography geek and I just love snapping these little polariods. Even though I might not be any good at it, it still think it's such a fun way of capturing little memories to keep forever. The cute thing about these in particular is the fact that they are 'mini' meaning they are roughly the same size as a credit card, just small enough to fit in your purse. ADORABLE! These are the polariods I keep on my bedroom wall, along with a few other trinkets. The camera I use is a Diana f+ (in hot pink of course!) the camera alone doesn't produce polaroids as I had to buy an instant back as a sort of 'add on' for it, but I absolutely adore using it and I promise to get better with practise! Any tips welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...