Monday 20 February 2012

London Fashion Week - Bourjois Pop Up Boutique

If you're lucky enough to live in or near London you might notice that it's Fashion Week! Hurraaahh! I love to get stuck in and see whats going on, to be honest it's quite nice to just be in London to just notice everything around you. I love looking at what people are wearing on the streets, and window displays, I love that everyone makes some sort of input.
I went along to the 'pop up boutique' which Bourjois UK were hosting in Shoredicth Beach Blanket Babylon. For those who are not familiar with Bourjoirs they are a popular and affordable cosmetics brand available in most drugstores (boots, superdrug etc).
The event was great, we got to browse all Bourjoirs' products and purchase at a really discounted price, we also got the chance to get our nails and make-up done by professionals.
And what's a beauty event without a goodie bag?! I got some really lovely things, my favourite was the light up mirror, what a good idea! Thank you Bourjois UK for the lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The event sounds like it was fun and the goodie bag looks amazing!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Your nails are so cute btw! I'm following, check out my blog? xo

    http://graace-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your nails are soo cute! The event looks amazing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...