Tuesday 6 March 2012

Professional Beauty Show 2012


As I mentioned in my 'catch up' post, on Sunday I went to the Professional Beauty Show at the ExCel Centre, London. I had a really good time just wondering around all the stalls with my friend Ellis (have a look at her blog!). The Beauty Show is intended mainly for trade but my friends mum works in the industry so we managed to go along too. It was a great chance to look at lots of the things I like in one place, instead of having to shop around and everything is sold at either a discounted or trade price, so if anything you'll be getting a good bargain. You can find everything from Fake Bake to OPI to Clarins. We got lots of free demo's and talks, and a few freebie products! Can't complain. If you are a student studying beauty etc I would really recommend going to this, as a student you can apply for free tickets and I just think it's a great opportunity to learn about all the different products out there. I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Oh and we met some of the cast of TOWIE as they were there promoting fake tan (of course).
Some of the goodies I got from the show. Reviews to come!

6 comments:

  1. Joey Essex! This event is so 'reem' 'I'm well jel'. Sorry I had to do it :)
    O.P.I is defiantly the best nail varnish!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there lovely! I found your blog from sprinkle of glitter's page. Loving your blog, it's so cute, I'm now a follower. Please check out my blog and follow if you like

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw can't believe you met Joey ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog!:-)

    Marz
    www.sparkmarz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just noticed you mentioned my blog in this! Thanks my love! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nexus Exhibitions Pvt Ltd is one of the Premier Indian Exhibition Company which has Beauty Show successfully organized number of exhibitions/ shows in the B2C & B2B segment with portfolio comprising of fashion, lifestyle & beauty related events across India since 2006

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...