Saturday 31 March 2012

Wardrobe of an Intern











You might have heard that after I hit rock bottom of my career path, a golden opportunity along which I would have been mad not to take. I have been doing my internship for two weeks now and I absolutely love it. I thought it would be a good idea to show you some of the outfits I've worn as going up to London every day is a brilliant excuse to dress up :) Just so you know, my office isn't extremely formal like most places in London, so here's my take on smart-casual. I hope you like it!  

11 comments:

  1. LOVE all of your outfits! That polka dot shirt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D its from primark! bargain find :) x

      Delete
  2. Great outfits here, love 7 & 8 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great love the red blazer and pearl Peter Pan collar :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of your outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you've mixed and matched all your items, you look lovely :)

    Katt xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! i love these outfits, i want your hair!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beaded collar.

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfits! my fave's the second, really love this mint blouse! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...