Monday 5 March 2012

Weekend catch up!

Weekend catch up you say? But it's Monday Jess!! I know I know, but the plan is to make this a weekly type post every weekend, lets see how it goes! Not a good start.. woops.
So, what have I been up to? Lots of exciting stuff.
-At the beginning of the week I went to a very nerdy convention Hyper Japan in Earl's Court, and if you know me you'll know I love my Japanese stuff, from my nerdy obsession with anime to pokemon and nintendo. Don't judge me! haha. It was really fun, got to taste some proper Japanese cuisine and look around lots of little stalls with bit and bobs, fun day out! :)
-All week I've been writing a job application - yes it takes me THAT long! But I like to perfect these things. Absolutely hate them though, does anyone else find interviews much more fun than writing applications?
-Been trying lots of different beauty nick nacks here and there this week, reviews coming your way!!
-It's been birthday week! 3 of my friends turned 20, which meant a  lot of celebrating, and quite frankly, I'm partied out! Had a fab time in Brighton and Roehampton though. Woop woop.
-I went to the Professional Beauty Show yesterday and had a spiffing time, bought lots of goodies and met Joey Essex... I know there will be mixed opinions on that one! Personally I've watch TOWIE a few times and know who he is... that's about it!
-Went on a sneaky shopping trip, Topshop have some amazing spring/summer looks, watch this space for some OOTD's !!

Some polaroids from Hyper Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lovely jam packed week!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...