Sunday 22 April 2012

Weekend Catch Up 8 & OOTN

 Happy weekend! I've had a lovely week celebrating my mums big (we won't say which) birthday, going out and about in London, seeing McFly.... um again? and relaxing at home :)
My laptop's still poorly so I haven't had many chances to blog :( hoping to get it back asap.


OOTN


This is the outfit I wore to see McFly on Friday, absolutely LOVE this Topshop top, which I first saw on my colleague Sophie and told her I HAD to have it! My boyfriend calls me Professor Mcgonagol when I wear it... boys and fashion ey?

8 comments:

  1. I love the top on you, I saw it the other day and wish i'd bought it now! Hope you had a good time for your mum's birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! omg you NEED to buy it, its my favourite item of clothing everrrr xx

      Delete
  2. I love that bag. I saw McFly in London on Friday too! They were great.

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hope you had a good time, I think I went a little crazy jumping and dancing around xx

      Delete
  3. Your cat is hot. Can i have his number?! Also isn't the girl you're with in the polka dot dress danny's girlfriend? ;)PAHA x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail on that top is gorgeous. As is your hair :)

    http://celinafabise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, with the low back, bag & necklace it really gives something to the black. Love your hair too, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Professor Mcgonagol is awesome! Your cat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...