Tuesday 16 October 2012

Pink Hair Chalking


Hello! It seems that we're all still going mad for the dip dye! Since I've been there, done that, worn the t-shirt with the whole brown to blonde ombre look, I thought I'd give hair chalking a go instead :)
This was literally as easy as it sounds... hair (wet) + chalk = BAM, done.
I love the way it looks and hopefully it should wash out completely after a couple of washes so I can try even more colours!
If you're thinking of doing this yourself do not be tricked into buying 'special' hair chalk, this can be done with your standard chalk board chalk, usually available at any good stationers or supermarket :)
Good luck!! xx

9 comments:

  1. Ahh your pink hair is gorgeous!
    I wish I could have pink hair! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soooo good! I really want to try this, and think I might do now if it's so easy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love this! And i was going to buy the colour bug.. FFS! ill just grab me some chalk! It looks amazing with your blonde hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really good, love it on you!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to do this a while ago but yours looks so much nicer :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so gorgeous!
    Your blog is so cute! Wanna follow each other? :)

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty! I love how tame the pink is on your hair!

    xx
    (jasmineglamez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear your pink tips looks stunning! this is such a sweet shade of pink! <3

    Check out my new home on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...